Seminyak Villa 3616
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3616 is located in the fashionable and stylist area of Seminyak within walking distance to best sunset spots in Bali: Potato Beach Club, Woo Bar and Petitenget Beach. Restaurants, Bars and boutiques along Petitenget Street can be reach in minutes away.
This Villa provides the ultimate in comfort. Set in a beautiful tropical garden, with private pool and massage bale for your relaxation. The villas has three air-conditioned bedrooms, each with en suite including both bathtub and separate shower. a king sized bedroom located on the ground level with direct access to garden and pool. Other two rooms on upper level: a Queen bed room and a Twin bedroom which convert able to King with direct access to roof terrace. Open style fan cooled living area with enclosed air-conditioned entertainment room, a separate dining room and fully equipped designer kitchen.
Service and Facilities
- Land area: 550 sqm
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms ensuite bathrooms (1King-sized, 1 Queen-sized and 1 Twin bed)
- Large bath/soak tubs in all bathrooms
- Private Swimming Pool 8m x 4 m
- Media or TV room
- Entertainment: Plasma TV and DVD Player, Quality sound system, DVD and CD library
- Roof terrace bale to relax at sunset
- In room safety box and hair dryers
- Wifi internet connection
- Staffs: Villa Supervisor, butler service, housekeeping, pool attendant and security
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast (choice of: Indonesian or American or Continental breakfast)
- All day coffee and tea
- Wifi internet connection
- Butler service and Evening turn down service
Nearby and Distance
- Restaurant, Cafes and Boutiques along Petitenget Street in 5 minutes walk
- Potato Head Beach Club in 10 minutes walk
- Hu’u Bar, Petitenget Temple and Petitenget Beach in 10-15 minutes walk
- Woo Bar at W Retreat in 10 minutes walk
- Airport in 45 minutes drive
All Bedrooms | USD $492 per night - USD $568 per night +21.0% Tax
|Peak||Aug 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $568 per night||4 nights min|
|High||Sep 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019||USD $526 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $492 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 8, 2020||USD $568 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Jan 9, 2020 - Feb 12, 2020||USD $492 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Feb 13, 2020 - Feb 19, 2020||USD $526 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Feb 20, 2020 - Mar 28, 2020||USD $492 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 29, 2020 - Apr 4, 2020||USD $526 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Apr 5, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020||USD $492 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2020 - Jul 31, 2020||USD $526 per night||4 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.
Real Client Reviews
We had such an amazing time at the villa.
When myself and my family entered the villa, we were beyond amazed at how beautiful and big the villa was. It met our expectations and more. Not only was the villa beautiful, the staff were so welcoming and so friendly our whole stay too. Also as my parents and brothers were staying at the villa but were arriving and leaving at different times than us, they catered to pick and drop us off at the airport separately at no extra cost.
Before the lead up to coming to Bali (as it being my first time), i didn't know what to expect, therefore i emailed Ayu about a million times with so many questions, at which they were answered very quickly every time.
Breakfast was also so yummy, and with having 2 young kids with us, they were always up earlier than everyone else and the staff made their breakfast before the time we allocated for breakfast every morning.
If we needed laundry done, or needed extra towel, the staff were always so quick to do things for us when needed.
We has such an amazing time and will defiantly be returning to Bali and staying with Villa Getaways.