Uluwatu Villa 3286
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Car & Driver
The four-bedroom Villa 3286 sits directly alongside a tree-covered riverbed that brings plenty of shade and greenery to its already well-positioned resort environment. Guests enter into a large open-plan living & dining room with a fully-equipped modern kitchen located on the ground floor, along with two bedrooms.
From the living room, tall sliding French doors face the swimming pool, making it possible to keep the living room cool via air conditioning or natural ventilation.
The spacious living room is laid out with comfortable sofas and chairs with a coffee table and a 36" flat screen LCD TV, a Sony home cinema system, DVD player and is connected to resort's cable TV broadcasting a good selection of international TV channels. A large wooden table with chairs for eight sits in the dining room.
The fully-equipped kitchen has all the facilities necessary to prepare meals including a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave and dishwasher. Guests can self-cater or call for room service, or either dine at the resort's restaurant overlooking the ocean or down at the beach club on the sand.
The other catering option is to have a personal chef cook your meals in the villa (chargeable for chef and money for groceries shopping provided by the guests), a good option if on holiday with kids or not wanting to dine in the resort restaurant for every mealtime. BBQ dinners in the garden or Tastes of Indonesian Archipelago dinners are also available on request and will be organized by our villa manager or villa attendant.
To ensure a smooth stay in our villas, the villa management appoints a personal villa attendant to work between the three villas (Villa 3487, Villa 3488 and Villa 3286). They are on hand to help with all booking for restaurants and spa, shopping needs, and arrangement of tours, or any other requests you may have. Available six days per week, the attendant is also responsible for cleaning the living areas after in-villa dining occasions.
The last but not least is your own 7-seater chauffeured car at your disposal for 8 hours daily (guests provide money for driver to buy petrol). You are welcome to use your car to discover nearby pristine beaches, world-famous attractions like Uluwatu temple, go for shopping or just try some of island's new restaurant always popping up everywhere. Don't hesitate to go for longer trips and visit Bali's beautiful tropical parks and outdoor activities.
At your disposal in private Villa 3286:
- Four luxuriously-appointed bedrooms. 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and 1 twin-bedroom is using guest's toilet with a shower
- Master bedrooms have walk-in cabinet, while other bedrooms have wardrobes
- One or two bathrooms have shower and a bathtub
- Master bedrooms comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and work desk
- Air-conditioned study room, which can be used as an additional bedroom for two extra persons (which is already set up as a forth bedroom in Villa 3286, with separate toilet and a shower)
- Luxury bedding and towels, bathrobes, and Karma original toiletries
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and cable TV channels, with a kitchen and dining table for eight, and wrap-around and sliding French doors leading to the pool deck
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dishwasher (hotel provides washing detergent on request)
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent)
- 6 x 4 metre overflow swimming pool
- Timber pool deck with three sun loungers and an umbrella
- Outdoor garden rattan furniture including table, four chairs and lounging chair
- Garden relaxation bale in each villa and an outdoor jacuzzi bathtub
- Small, well manicured garden with tropical flowers and fish ponds
The estate is located on the southern cliffs of the Bukit peninsula, just 30 minutes away from Denpasar's international airport. Nearby Uluwatu, with its ancient Hindu temple, it's world-class surf breaks and unforgettable sunsets is located nearby, as well as the GWK cultural park, are where guests can experience local history and culture and see the best traditional Kecak dance performances in Bali.
Twenty minutes away by car is Jimbaran Beach, home to the famous beachside restaurants that cook the freshest seafood every night over coconut husks, where guests can get sand between their toes while that get serenaded by local musicians and watch the sun set into the sea by candle light.
Nearby are a host of luxury resorts including Banyan Tree, Bvlgari, Four Seasons, and Ayana with their world-class spa facilities (including the largest Thalasso spa in the world in Ayana) and exquisite restaurants.
Many more five-star resorts, boutique shopping, golf courses and white sand beaches can be found in the Nusa Dua resort area and Pecatu, which are both only a 20-minute drive away.
All Bedrooms | USD $550 per night - USD $850 per night +10.0% Tax
|Low||Jan 11, 2019 - Mar 28, 2019||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 29, 2019 - Apr 4, 2019||Contact Us||1 nights min|
|Low||Apr 5, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2019 - Dec 22, 2019||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 23, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020||USD $850 per night||7 nights min|
|Prime||Jan 5, 2020 - Jan 10, 2020||Contact Us||1 nights min|
An additional tax of 10.0% will be applied.