Uluwatu Villa 3504
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Villa 3504 integrates elements of traditional Balinese architecture into a contemporary design, creating a feeling of peace and spaciousness.The terracotta and grass rooves, open-plan pavilions, breezy gardens and lotus ponds set against the azure backdrop of the Indian ocean and quiet greenery of the surrounding countryside is the perfect setting for an idyllic getaway.
The Main House
The three garden-nestled villas merge with the tiered main pavilion, set along the original contours oftraditional dry land rice terraces, highlighting dramatic ocean views in all directions.
The main pavilion is designed around a large centrally-located infinity swimming pool, and boasts a library with internet access, common living and dining areas, a recreational room for TV and DVD viewing, and fully-equipped modern kitchen. The highlight is a second story wooden balcony with 180° view of the surroundings countryside and ocean, ideal for sunset viewing with a glass of champagne (we call it the champagne balcony!)Imagine ... a gracefully stepped infinity pool, reflecting a vast expanse of sky and ocean, offering you a luxurious retreat for sunset drinks, dreamy lunches by day, and candlelit dinners by night
Villa A, B and C floor plans are similar with individualised décor.
Each Villa boasts an ensuite bedroom, AC, floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors, dip pool, lotus ponds, luxuriously cushioned bale-bales and verandas … floating … above an expansive terraced garden with breezes and views of an azure ocean. Downstairs, ocean views continue ...The open-plan concept encompasses a breezy cushioned lounge area with stereo CD/DVD and satellite TV, an integrated kitchen, indoor/outdoor dining and lounge area, a study cum bedroom, and an indoor/outdoor gardened bathroom...
Located on the southernmost tip of the island of Bali, high on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean, lies a unique jewel
- Only 30 minutes south of Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Three one-bedroom, ensuite villas, self-contained with study or extra bedroom, dip pool, AC, internet, satellite TV and DVD library.
- A larger pavilion with common areas and infinity swimming pool, ideal for family get-togethers, reunions, parties, retreats, and weddings.
- Fully-staffed including a cook, offering a wonderful variety of food choices from vegetarian, Italian, Indonesian, Western, and Indian cuisine to special requests such as Jain menus and cooking methods.
- Nearby beach access with a traditional Balinese pavilion (bale-bale) and dip pool.
- Recycled wastewater system and solid waste separation to minimize environmental impact.
All Bedrooms | USD $850 per night - USD $950 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Sep 16, 2020 - Dec 19, 2020||USD $850 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2020 - Jan 7, 2021||USD $950 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Apr 3, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021||USD $850 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2021 - Jul 31, 2021||USD $950 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Aug 1, 2021 - Aug 30, 2021||USD $950 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Sep 1, 2021 - Sep 15, 2021||USD $950 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.