Uluwatu Villa 3620
This villa is located in: Uluwatu, BaliClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Uluwatu Villa 351
Uluwatu Villa 3501
Uluwatu Villa 3504
This villa is featured in a few Design Magazines and Bali Living Book as one of the most sought after Interior designs and Architectures (check out Bali Living Book - Page 190 -199 for further detail). Exclusively designed by German architect - Walter Wagner of Habitat 5, this villa sets on the edge of a cliff front of Bukit peninsula’s (Kutuh Beach area) overlooking Indian ocean. This villa has direct access to the hidden beach below. It sets on over 1,000 square meter of living area (10,000 Square Feet- land size is 15,000 Square Feet), 2 infinity pools overlooking Indian Ocean (Upper pool designed as a ship elevated from the ground - 15 meter of lap pool, lower pool is suitable for children). You will be immersed with an endless ocean view, waves breaking view and constant sea breeze in any corners of this villa.
We have International Chef who will served your candle lit dinner on the cliff overlooking Indian Ocean, assigned driver will bring you and your family around the island during your stay (at extra cost). Your personal butler as well as security guards will be at your service 24 hours a day. Daily house cleaning, breakfast and laundry are also included at no extra cost. Complimentary airport transfers, Asian/Western breakfast, welcome drink, cool towel and basket of tropical fruits in villa upon arrival. In house Spa service is also available upon request. These friendly personalized services are an extension of our gracious hospitality that is a reflection of the whole Bali experience.
The Villa: This two-storey villa comes with an iconic 3 x 15 meter lap pool on stilts. This unique pool faces the Indian Ocean with water overflowing from the upper level to the lower paddling pool and pond, the sound of water is ever present.
The upper level of the villa accommodates the living and entertainment area — the air-conditioned kitchen and dining room, an open BBQ area and a master suite.
Two day-beds which can be converted to six deck lounge chairs. Enjoy a short walk along the wooden path to the ocean-front Bale where you can enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon tea with sea breeze and a spectacular ocean view. A candle lit dinner at the edge of the cliff can be arranged upon your request.
The lower level offers a small sandy beach area with a day-bed facing the pool and the view parallels to Indian Ocean. With a waterfall dropping from the main pool above makes this little area the perfect place for spa or yoga retreat. The smaller pool is about nine by five meter along with pond to its side, shallow and it’s perfect for children. One entertainment room and two bedrooms also located on this floor.
Bedrooms/area: All bedrooms are enclosed with air-conditioning and LCD TV that are connected to International satellite system. The main master bedrooms onthe upper floor features a Cal king-size bed and wall to wall glass windows overlooking the swimming pool as and the cliff. En-suite air conditioned bathroom and wardrobe, a large bathtub and double sinks. The third bedroom located in the back of the second master bedroom, and it has twin beds and faces the garden and swimming pool. The bathroom has double sinks and a shower.
Common area (Upper Level):
- The living room sofas with BOSE Lifestyle sound system which connected to the barbeque/lounging outdoor area, Bale, day bed area and swimming pool.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area.
- Outdoor Barbeque/lounge area.
Facilities & Features:
- 6 staff members are available around the clock to cater your every need, includes your own personal butler, International chef, two housekeepers, gardener and security guards.
- Cliff front view in both master bedrooms
- Two swimming pools; Upper Level (Main Pool) - 3 by 15 meter lap pool and a 9 by 4 meter paddling pool on the lower level
- State-of-art 42 inch SONY LCD TV set with over 50 International News, sports and movie channels located in the entertainment room
- All Bedrooms are equipped with 2 inch LCD TVs in all bedrooms, as well as VCD / DVD player and stereo system
- Safety box in all bedrooms
- BOSE lifestyle music system in the living area which is connected to the other part of the villa
- Barbeque/Outdoor lounging area with complete barbeque equipment and refrigerator;
- Wi-Fi and Telephone (Local only)
- Complimentary welcome drinks upon arrival
- Complimentary fruits basket upon arrival
- Complimentary airport transfers
- one car and assigned driver (Max 8 hours/day) - available at extra cost
- Complimentary of 2 mountain bikes (please reserve in advance)
- Complimentary daily breakfast, coffee/tea and drinking water
- Complimentary daily laundry service (dry cleaning at extra cost)
- International chef (available at extra cost)
- In house Spa (available at extra cost)
- Candle lit dinner at the edge of the cliff with your own Private Chef (available upon request)
- 24-hours security
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.
Uluwatu Villa 3620
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.