Koh Samui Villa 4356
This villa is located in: Laem Set, Koh Samui, Thailand
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Absolute beachfront 10 bedroom super villa, Laem Set – Koh Samui
Designed by esteemed architect Martin Palleros and described by Elle Décor magazine as " A place to truly experience a piece of heaven". The aesthetic is clean, minimalist with a nod to Southern Thai design. The furnishings have all been specially created by Antonio "Budji" Layug, which are both elegant and emphasise the use of sustainable, renewable resources that has made "Budji" a pioneer in eco furniture and design.
The result is a harmonious balance between ethnic grace, cosmopolitan elegance and simplicity. Spacious elegant communal areas compliment the ten individual dwellings with a 22 meter inky black pool on the beachfront. The pool house, club house, games room, main house, restaurant and cocktail bar all provide the perfect environment in which to relax or indeed party.
With a full time staff of 25, Villa 4356's team include villa hosts, European chef, two Thai chefs, bartender, 24 hour concierge, butlers, masseuses, housekeepers, chauffeurs and 24 hour security guards all resplendent in uniforms designed by Richard James of Savile Row. As only one group can stay at the villa at any time, the focus is on that group with everything tailor made around their desires and requests.
There will never be a case of being disturbed by other guests, their children, piped music that irks, menus that donÊ¼t appeal or pool side battles for sun chairs as the only other guests will be friends or family. This attention to detail combined with the exclusivity and service has already made Villa 4356 a favorite with celebrities, jet setters and captains of industry as it offers a real escape from the outside world, with a level of privacy that no hotel can match.
The villa is the perfect location for larger events and has become a preferred destination for launches, weddings, corporate events and parties of all descriptions. At Villa 4356 one can really can indulge in life's pleasures with complete discretion, freedom and five star service.
The Suite is the grandest of all the rooms and has a separate living room connected by corridor. The bedroom area is 75 M² and has a gigantic four-poster frame bed. The bathroom has a round jacuzzi and sliding doors constructed from weathered reclaimed wood from a old Thai ocean liner, indoor power shower and outdoor rain shower with toiletries courtesy of Erb of Thailand. There is a Bose stereo system, flat screen television with satellite, DVD player, digital safe, bedside consul that controls a/c, lighting, sun blind's. The connecting living room area has a private dining area for 8 person and is 75 M² with a complete Smeg kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, temperature controlled wine cabinet. A separate bathroom, sofaÊ¼s, chaise lounge, Linn Classic stereo, flat screened television with satellite and DVD player. Wi-Fi is available throughout and is a mere 15 meters from the beachfront.
The deluxe Studios are 70 M² and each have double beds and elegant furniture created by Antonio "Budji" Layug. The bathrooms have a round bathtub, indoor power shower and outdoor rain shower with a frangipani tree growing from the outdoor shower area and toiletries courtesy of Erb. Facilities include satellite flat screen television, Bose stereo and DVD player, mini safe, fully stocked mini bar, bedside consul to controls a/c, lighting, sun blinds and alarm clock. The Deluxe StudioÊ¼s also have a wet bar with fully stocked minibar. All of the Deluxe Studios have the same basic layout but the furniture has been specially commissioned to give each room a slightly different style and feeling. The Deluxe Studios are a mere 15 meters from the beach and meals can be taken al fresco on the terrace if desired.
The studios are 55 M² and have Thai style twin beds and furniture created by a studio in Chang Mai. All 6 Studios have an ocean view and are between 10 and 50 meters from the beach. The facilities include flat screened television with satellite, stereo with DVD player, digital mini safe, fully stocked mini bar and bedside consul to control a/c, lighting, sun-blinds, alarm clock. The furniture in all of the Studios are unique although the layout is the same giving each room a distinctive style. The bathroom has indoor power shower and outdoor rain shower on a teak terrace with toiletries supplied by Erb of Thailand.
- Private 22 m inky black infinity swimming pool on the beach
- Garden, with poolside sun beds and honeymoon
- Running track Large living room/home theatre
- Games room with pool, table tennis,
- Nintendo Wii and board games
- Sound system and iPod dock with outdoor speakers throughout the Main House, Pool House and Club House
- WIFI throughout the residence
- Fully furnished by Antonio "Budji" Layug
- Fully equipped kitchen in Clubhouse and also kitchens in the main house and pool house all complete with temperature controlled wine cabinets.
- Sala for outdoor dining with gas BBQ and fridge freezer
- All bedrooms are en-suite with power showers, rain showers, and are air conditioned with flat screened television and satellite tv All bedrooms are fitted with mini bar and safe
- Gated property with 24 hour on site security
- 2 Resident Hosts and 24 hour concierge available at all times
- Baby cots and baby chairs provided free of charge
- Baby Sitting service available
- For weddings and private parties, surcharges may be applicable depending on number of guests In residence wine selection Selection of in room
- Spa treatments
- Car rental, with or without driver
- Yoga and pilate instructors available on request.
- Daily turndown service treat and tropical fruit plate and fresh flowers
- Room service
- Seadoo 4 seater speed boat, Seadoo Jetski and 5 ATV quad bikes for hire
- Close protection security on upon request
- Private jet charter upon request
- Kite boarding tuition available
Villa 4356 is hidden away in Koh Samui's most charming and tranquil corner bordered by soft white sands and the gentle turquoise waters of the Gulf of Siam. Located at Laem Set beach, 40 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng.
All Bedrooms | USD $5,000 per night - USD $6,000 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Sep 1, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||USD $5,000 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 10, 2018||USD $6,000 per night||10 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 14, 2018 - Apr 27, 2018||USD $6,000 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2018 - Jun 30, 2018||USD $5,000 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2018 - Aug 31, 2018||USD $5,000 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.