Koh Samui Villa 4320
This villa is located in: Choeng Mon, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
This is a property set in an area of exceptional natural beauty and the location, size, layout, landscaping, and the use of natural materials all adds to the relaxing ambience. Wooden gates open to reveal a driveway with a large covered parking area and an imposing island feature of huge stones and mature trees.
From the driveway a covered Thai-style Sala entrance leads you on to a stone pathway that runs between the extensive garden areas and between the two mirror pavilions that make up this property. Steps take you down onto a terraced area and as you walk along the curved pathway and across the lily pond, complete with water fountains, stepping stones and a magnificent towering tree, the view alters and opens up to reveal the true extent of the swimming pool and the impressive grounds in which this property sits.
The clever positioning of the buildings and the route of the pathways ensures that you're eyes are steered to best appreciate what's on offer here, a great combination of indoor and outdoor living. Space and stylish landscaping help to enhance the atmosphere; lawns and colourful planting from the entrance to the lily pond add to the overall beauty. But the existing rock formations, mature trees and wild tropical plants situated in the area behind the pool provide an environment that's been created entirely by nature. This is a naturally shaded area to be enjoyed and explored by adults, and also an area of fun and adventure for children.
Both pavilions seamlessly blend modern facilities, high quality furnishings, and traditional Thai architecture. Plasma TV's, comfortable furniture, large wooden dining tables, and luxuriously appointed bathrooms are complemented by the choice of stylish Asian ornaments, accessories and artwork throughout.
The pavilion on the left of the property, as you look from the driveway, has an open-plan lounge and dining area with polished wooden floors and vaulted wooden ceiling. There's a study at one end of this room which can be used as a Nanny's or kid's room with a connecting double en-suite bedroom with a private terraced area leading out onto the garden. A second double en-suite bedroom has a separate entrance with views over the gardens, lily pond and swimming pool. At the rear of this pavilion there's a fully fitted western style kitchen. The pavilion is surrounded by stone terraces and pathways that lead to the stylish outdoor shower, and the sizeable blue-tiled freeform swimming pool, with covered Sala at one end. At the far side of the pool is a large gas bbq that sits against a stunning natural rock feature.
The terrace around the pool has ample sun-loungers with thick mattresses and steps that take you up to the terrace of the other pavilion; this specific terrace comes with a removable wooden railing that can be used to prevent young children from wandering too far. A sophisticated lounge and dining area, with wooden floors and vaulted ceiling, leads into another fully fitted kitchen and the laundry room. This pavilion also hosts two en-suite double bedrooms and one study/kid's/nanny bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom.
Providing very versatile accommodation this property is perfectly suited for two families, or a group of friends, to share. Its design gives a very natural and comfortable feeling and the layout of the pavilions, and the surrounding grounds, ensure that guests can always find their own space to relax in total privacy. The property stands alone and so no area is overlooked.
However, although the property is in a serene, secluded and private location, the island's beaches, shops, restaurants and other amenities are all within easy reach to guarantee an all round holiday experience.
* The villa is located in Choeng Mon and a 5 minutes drive from the superb beach of Choeng Mon.
* The villa is about 10 min drive from Chaweng, 15 min from the Airport, 15 min from Bophut Fisherman's village and 25 min drive away from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club.
* Although the villa has no sea view but provides an amazing feel of comfort and serenity.
* Daily rates are for the whole villa, rates for 3 and 4 bedrooms are available during intermediate and high seasons only
* Daily rates include two full time live in staff
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 11 (eleven) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night (including breakfast, plus tax)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons) * Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car * Baby cot provided free of charge * Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* Large free form swimming pool with outdoor shower
* The terrace of one pavilion is surrounded by removable wooden railing that can be used to prevent young children from wandering too far
* Gas BBQ
* TV satellite with DVD player and surround system in both pavilions
* Free internet broadband WIFI access * Fully furnished inc. linens/towels * Two fully equipped kitchen * Fans in living room
* All bedrooms are air conditioned
* All bedrooms are fitted with safe
* There is a separate pavilion witch houses the live in employee of the house
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability and shopping list available * In-Villa wine selection
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.