Phuket Villa 4181
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
One of the newest villas of this estate, 4181 has beautifull white-washed walls, and includes a unique interior design and the largest swimming pool of the cluster. While not semi-detached like other villas, this home-like residence provides uniquely separate living and sleeping spaces for adults and for children.
Take the stairs that lead from the garden entrance up to the sand-washed landing and sun deck. Peer just around the corner to take in the length of this villa's pool and its stunning overall setting. Split level living again sees bedrooms upstairs and down, with a lounge room and open plan living area featuring floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that offer views of the pool and the surrounding jungle landscape.
This sensational view from the pool's sundeck and landing takes in the mountains to the northwest as well as the small hillside village below. A steep drop away from the edge of this property ensures a sense of elevation above acres of jungle-like foliage.
Upstairs and down, this villa features stunning polished cement floors and bathroom finishes. The modern kitchen and open-plan dining room includes an eight-seater dining room table, L-shaped multi-seater couch and adjoining outdoor courtyard area.
Thai art and decorations adorn the living room and complete this area's modern feel. The open kitchen adjacent to the living area is, as with all the villas, modern and new, and features a granite-finish kitchen bench top. Unusual modern cupboards complement a large pantry before an exit to a second outside kitchen area, suitable for preparing large dinner parties.
Walk out through to the back of the dining and living room area to the outdoor courtyard which features a small pond-like pool with a frangipani tree suspended in its corner. A stunning underwater skylight allows light to flood down to one of the ground floor rooms below.
To the right of the outside courtyard is the master bedroom, which is beautifully finished in a green and turquoise theme, matching artwork and magnificent views over to the pool and surrounding jungle landscape. This incredibly private master bedroom also features a light and spacious study with views to the southern mountains. Heavy wooden weave furniture is brand new in the study and an internal ladder, fireman-style, allows guests to escape from the study to one of the below ground floor rooms.
The en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom features a fabulous chrome and cement finished bathroom, which is open and surrounded by broadleaved trees. Dark grey polished tiles surround a huge polished cement bathtub, complemented by a shower and twin basins.
Take the ladder downstairs from this master bedroom to the queen-sized second bedroom's office space. Take in the interior design, finished in silver and white and the polished cement floors which lead into this bedroom's en-suite bathroom and another huge bathtub. Incredibly private, the enormous bathtub includes sliding doors that open onto nothing but thick green jungle foliage.
From the second bedroom, walk naturally into a rumpus room, including a large day bed and television entertainment unit, making a perfect getaway for up to four children. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the long swimming pool, ensuring the outdoors is allowed in, even on a rainy day. Around the corner from the rumpus room is an alternative bathroom area featuring a toilet and shower separately encased in large half circle walls made of thick bathroom glass and finished in blue. A fun space for children to shower and get ready for bed together.
Walk just around another corner to find the first of two twin bedrooms, perfect for children, with floor-to-ceiling windows that open out just above the pool's water level. The two twin bedrooms are separated by the ground level's entrance foyer which offers views directly to the pool. The second twin bedroom is virtually the same but features a secret-squirrel cave-like entrance to the swimming pool. Adults will find it hard to say no to squeezing through this cubby-hole-like secret underwater entrance to the pool, and children will fill their days with hide and seek underwater games.
The entire ground level of this villa is a great space for swim-safe children to entertain themselves and enjoy access to the pool, their bedrooms, a private bathroom and a rumpus room. While adults can entertain and swim to their heart's content upstairs.
There is the small TV room downstairs which has a large day bed and converts to a large double w/out en-suite.
- All bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Dining area inside and outside
- Private swimming pool in each villa
- LCD TV, Music and home cinema system
- Fully fitted custom made kitchen to Western standards
- Quietly located on the hills of Kamala Bay
- Beautiful Kamala beach are a short walk away. Several other beaches (Surin, Patong)are a short drive away
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request.
- Security guard at entrance of the estate.
- A Thai Chef (Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Food cost on Guests account.
- In-Villa wine selection.
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms or even at the spa of the resort.
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach
- In the hills of Kamala Bay Phuket
- The villa is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Good restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view.
- Golf courses are within 20-25 min driving distance
All Bedrooms | USD $510 per night - USD $580 per night +17.7% Tax
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $510 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 15, 2019||USD $580 per night||7 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.