Phuket Villa 4272
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 4272 is a recently completed, 4 bedroom, contemporary family villa, located on the south-western tip of the tropical island of Phuket within a short drive or 10 minute walk of the beautiful Nai Harn beach. This luxury property, comprising 200 sqm under one roof, is set in a private gated development, situated in a peaceful valley. It offers a truly tranquil environment for guests looking for ideal indoor/outdoor living.
The Villa's accommodation comprises 4 comfortable bedrooms: two with king size beds; one room with two full size twin (or single) beds; and the fourth bedroom with two single bunk beds. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite and the other two share a third family bathroom, so the villa can readily accommodate 8 people, plus we can provide travel cots for infants.
The spacious master bedroom suite has a sumptuous king sized bed, built-in wardrobes, wall safe and large en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower and luxurious bath. Sliding double doors take you directly from the bedroom to the sun deck and the completely private swimming pool.
The second king sized bedroom and the twin room also both have direct sun deck and pool access, with green jungle views beyond and no other overlooking properties. The fourth bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and is ideal for children with full size single bunk beds.
The large living room has ample seating on a big comfortable sofa. You can relax and watch the 50" flat screen television with cable TV and DVD player (a small library of recent movie hits is available). The 8-seater dining table is perfect for dining on sumptuous Thai food, with a high chair available for the little ones. There is an iPod docking station so you can bring your own music to relax to. Again the living room opens directly onto the swimming pool, and looks on to nothing but open space and green trees.
The open plan, fully fitted luxury western-style kitchen is fully equipped to meet your every need, complete with dishwasher, microwave, side by side fridge/freezer, sandwich maker, coffee percolator, blender, rice cooker and everything required to accommodate your every need.
Outside is the large sun terrace complete with a large L-shaped luxurious outdoor seating area to relax and unwind on and sun beds to soak up the sun. The tempting 8 x 4m infinity edged private swimming pool has an integral Jacuzzi and is completely private and not overlooked by any other properties. A children's pool guard is available on request to cordon off the swimming pool so that it isafe for our small guests. Next to the pool is the sala containing another dining table seating 8 and gas BBQ, making it ideal for al fresco dining.
The Villa offers unlimited free wireless internet access for those people who cannot totally escape, or have to keep in touch with the rest of the world. In the twin bedroom, there is also a Nintendo "Wii" with a selection of games and a second 42" flat screen TV with DVD player, to amuse younger guests who wish to take a break from the sun and a small library of books, board games and toys.
With great attention to detail, the villa is tastefully furnished in dark teak furniture and beautiful Chinese antiques mixing with Thai influenced art works and silks. The indoor and outdoor living areas offer a central area for all guests to relax in, and these are complimented by cream, gold and warm orange soft furnishings.
We would request no-smoking at Sapphire Villa, but those guests wishing to do so are please asked to do so outside, with care.
- Full time maid and daily gardener and pool boy are included.
- Airport transfers are included and a daily driver and minivan can be arranged at additional cost.
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, two en suite and a third Family bathroom, complete with air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
- Two king size beds, two twin beds, one full size single bunk set.
- Large sun deck with ample sunbeds adjacent to a private swimming pool with integral Jacuzzi, set in a beautifully secluded valley.
- Sala including a dining table for 8 and outside seating.
- Gas BBQ.
- Open plan living area with large sofa and 50" flat screen TV, DVD player and cable TV with over 20 channels.
- Additional 42" flat screen TV with DVD player and Nintendo "Wii" with a selection of games and DVDs.
- Small library of books, board games and toys.
- Fully fitted luxury Western style kitchen, equipped with all appliances.
- Granite work surfaces throughout kitchen and all bathrooms,.
- Carport and ample parking.
- Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, water, juice, bread, milk and fruit.
- Bed linen and towel change when required.
- Laundry, self service or maid service.
- Cook available at extra charge
- Driver/car hire/motorbike rental, can be arranged at extra charge
- Excursions etc... can be arranged or suggested.
All Bedrooms | USD $400 per night - USD $900 per night
|Low||May 1, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018||USD $400 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 15, 2019||USD $900 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 16, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|