Phuket Villa 4312
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Thai Villa 4312 is a recently completed, stunning four bedroom, family villa, located in the enchanting enclave of Nai Harn Village, on the south-western tip of the tropical island of Phuket within five minutes drive of Nai Harn beach. This luxurious villa features the perfect living space for guests seeking total privacy and optimum comfort in opulent surroundings, with an unrivalled 180 degree sea and sunrise views.
This residence combines the spirit of contemporary tropical living with the practical elegance of European design and technology. The villa has been designed with particular focus on luxury living space, complete with a large infinity swimming pool, sun deck and terrace, all overlooking the Andaman Sea. For ultimate tropical living the villa is fitted throughout with high quality finishes, a European-style kitchen, designer living and entertainment rooms, al fresco dining area and superior maid's quarters.
Villa 4312, comprising of 850sqm under roof, is set in the exclusive private development of nine planned villas at Baan Sawan. Situated partway up a hill, the villa is accessed by a "sporting" driveway of winding concrete. Although perfectly safe, the driveway does require you to change down to first gear and concentrate when driving up. An experienced driver and vehicle can be provided (for an additional charge) when renting the villa, if you prefer not to challenge the driveway yourself.
On arrival at the villa, the view is stunning, and the spacious living room, infinity swimming pool, sun deck and outside dining table, plus western-style kitchen and four large double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, offer a tranquil environment for a larger group or two families desiring pure luxury.
The Villa's accommodation comprises of four bedrooms, all en suite, on two levels, readily accommodating 8 people, with spacious maid's quarters that can easily act as a fifth bedroom suite. Three of the four bedrooms offer sumptuous king sized beds, the fourth bedroom has two large single beds. All beds have crisp white, high thread count linen, and all bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes, large en-suite bathrooms with spacious separate showers and two with Jacuzzi baths. Each bedroom has sliding doors onto private balconies to fully allow appreciation of the fantastic sea views.
As you enter the villa you find the large main living room, with ample seating to relax, entertain and admire the view. The living room leads directly onto the covered terrace where you can relax and swim in the infinity swimming pool by day, and dine on delicious Thai meals prepared and served especially for you in the evening. Alternatively you can enjoy cooking outside on the gas BBQ, while still taking in the breathtaking twilight views, and enjoy the convenience of the fully fitted luxury western style kitchen, fully equipped to meet your all your needs.
Additionally on this level of the villa, you can escape into the comfortable TV room, to sit back and catch up with world's events or entertainment by watching the 50", multi channeled, flat screen television or enjoy a movie supported by a state of the art "Bose" surround sound system.
Moving downstairs you will find a games room equipped with another 50" TV and DVD player, pool and table tennis tables and a bar with ample seating, all again with stunning sea views.
There is a generous utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, large storage facilities and separate staff quarters that can comfortable act as a fifth en-suite bedroom, with king sized bed, TV/DVD and kitchen.
Outside there are beautifully landscaped gardens, a two car garage adjacent to the villa and a stylish lily pond to complete the tranquillity.
Andaman View Villa also offers wireless internet access throughout, and a local telephone line.
With great attention to detail the villa is tastefully furnished with a mixture of modern and traditional teak furniture, which is both stylish and comfortable, and beautiful Thai ornaments and silks that complete the feeling of luxury and enhance your enjoyment of your time in paradise.
We would request no-smoking at the Villa, but those guests wishing to do so are please asked to do so outside, with care.
- Full time housekeeper and daily cook, gardener and pool boy are included.
- Airport transfers are included and a daily driver and minivan can be arranged at additional cost.
- 4 bedrooms en suite, complete with air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
- Large master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with separate toilet, large shower and Jacuzzi bath.
- Three king size beds, one twin room with two single beds and an optional fifth en-suite bedroom with a king sized bed.
- Large sun terrace with an extensive selection of teak garden furniture surrounding private infinity edge swimming pool.
- Dining table for up to 8 guests.
- Gas BBQ
- Open plan living area with large sofa, leading to TV room with 50" TV, DVD player and cable TV with over 30 channels.
- Wireless internet throughout.
- Outside balconies and sundeck with fabulous 180 degree Andaman sea views.
- Fully fitted luxury Western style kitchen.
- Granite work surfaces throughout kitchens, all bathrooms, cloakroom and utility room.
- Large games room containing pool and table tennis table and additional 50" TV, DVD player and cable TV.
- Bar area for home entertaining, with ample seating and stunning seas views.
- Double garage.
- Complimentary "Welcome Pack" on arrival including tea, coffee, creamer, sugar, water, fruit juice, selection of soft drinks, bread, butter, cereal, milk and fresh fruit.
- Bed linen and towel change when required.
- Laundry, self service or maid service.
- Cook available at extra charge.
- Driver/car hire/motorbike rental, can be arranged at extra charge.
- Excursions etc... can be arranged or suggested.
- 24 hour support and helpline.
All Bedrooms | USD $800 per night - USD $1,400 per night
|Low||May 1, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019||USD $800 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $1,000 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2019 - Jan 15, 2020||USD $1,400 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 16, 2020 - Apr 30, 2020||USD $1,000 per night||5 nights min|