Phuket Villa 4388
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
This recently completed 6/7 bedroom family villa is located on the south-western tip of the tropical island of Phuket. It offers 600sqm of indoor and outdoor living and is set in a private development, situated in a peaceful valley, offering private jungle and valley views and a tranquil environment for large groups or 2/3 families looking for ideal outdoor living. Most importantly, the villa is within easy walking distance (about 10 minutes) of Nai Harn lagoon and the stunning Nai Harn beach.
The Villa’s accommodation comprises 6 spacious and comfortable bedrooms (with an optional 7th bedroom or maid’s room), all en-suite with ceiling fans and remote control air conditioning units. Bedrooms are split over two levels, offering 4 king sized beds, 1 room with queen bed and single bunk bed above, 1 room with a two bunk bed (sleeping 4 people, so ideal for older children), and a maids room with a single bed, therefore comfortably accommodating 14 people.
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite has a king sized bed, walk-in wardrobes, wall safe and large en-suite bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and large oval bath. Sliding double doors take you onto a private balcony with beautiful open valley views and the distant hills. A second bedroom is also located upstairs, with a queen size bed and single bunk bed above is ideal for children who need to be close to their parents over night. All beds have crisp white cotton bed linen and comfortable mattresses.
The remaining 4/5 bedrooms are all on the lower level. Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 have king sized beds, large en-suite bathrooms with a spacious walk-in showers or baths, plus built in wardrobes. Sliding double doors take you directly onto the large sun terrace and access to the private swimming pool with feature sun deck.
Bedroom 6 has two x full size bunk beds (therefore sleeping 4 people) and a shared bathroom, so ideal for teenage children. Bedroom 7 (or the maid’s room) has a single bed and en-suite bathroom and so can be used for an older child, extra guest or maid.
Downstairs also boasts a large games room with pool table, dart board, running machine and cross trainer to keep guests entertained inside. Also downstairs is a second living room with 50” TV, DVD player and cable TV ideal for the children.
Returning to upstairs, you will find the large main living room, with ample seating to relax and watch the 50” flat screen television with DVD player (with selection of movies) and cable TV with over 30 channels, plus an iPod docking station. Alternatively you can relax and sit or dine outside on the under-cover balcony, taking in the valley views. The stunning dining table seats 12 guests and offers al fresco dining all year round.
The fully fitted luxury western style kitchen is fully equipped to meet all your needs, with its own comfortable Thai sitting area to relax in while meals are being prepared.
Outside there is a large sun terrace and landscaped gardens, complete with sun beds to soak up the sun, leading to a large infinity edged pool with feature sun deck and integral Jacuzzi. Adjacent to the swimming pool is the sala, containing another dining table for 8, plus ample additional seating, gas BBQ and fridge. This makes an ideal outside setting for evening BBQs and entertaining.
With great attention to detail, this Villa is tastefully furnished with a mixture of solid teak beds and rich wooden furniture, stylish poly rattan outdoor furniture and huge comfortable sofas, complimented by Thai silks and artwork throughout.
We would request no-smoking at the villa, but for those guests wishing to do so are asked to do so outside, with care.
- Full time maid and daily cook (8:30am – 5:pm), gardener and pool boy are included.
- One airport transfers by minivan on arrival and departure are included and a daily driver and minivan can be arranged at additional cost.
- 6/7 bedrooms en suite, complete with air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
- Large master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with shower and large bath.
- Four king size beds, one twin room with two single beds and one bedroom with queen/single bunk beds. An additional 7th bedroom has a single bed.
- Large sun terrace with an extensive selection of modern garden furniture overlooking private swimming pool with integral Jacuzzi, set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Sala including a kitchenette, dining table for 8 and outside seating.
- Gas BBQ
- Open plan living area with large sofa and 50” TV, DVD player (plus selection of movies) and cable TV with over 30 channels.
- IPod docking station
- Games room with pool table, running machine and cross trainer.
- Outside balcony overlooking pool, sundeck and sala, with private jungle and valley views, with seating and huge dining table for 12 people.
- Fully fitted luxury Western style kitchen. Granite work surfaces throughout kitchen, kitchenettes, all bathrooms, cloakrooms, laundry and maid’s room.
- Second living room with huge comfortable sofa and additional 50” TV, DVD player and cable TV, ideal for the family to spread out or to entertain children.
- Triple carport.
- Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, water, juice, bread, milk and fruit.
- Bed linen and towel change when required.
- Laundry, self service or maid service.
- Daytime cook (8:30am – 5:00pm) included, evening service available at extra charge.
- Driver/car hire/motorbike rental, can be arranged at extra charge
- Excursions etc… can be arranged or suggested.
All Bedrooms | USD $800 per night - USD $1,400 per night
|High||Jan 16, 2021 - Apr 30, 2021||USD $1,000 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||May 1, 2021 - Oct 31, 2021||USD $800 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2021 - Dec 14, 2021||USD $1,000 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 15, 2022||USD $1,400 per night||7 nights min|