Phuket Villa 4489
This villa is located in: Natai Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 4489 is a breathtaking stand-alone oceanfront residence that effortlessly combines traditional Thai designs and natural materials with comfortable, contemporary style and sophistication.
The villa's spacious, open-plan interiors slide open onto the stunning sea views, with high wooden ceilings and plush furnishings providing a subtle feeling of grandeur, and skillfully crafted landscaped, lawned gardens adding to a generous sense of exclusivity.
Offering its guests the chance to stay just steps from the beach, but with every modern convenience close to hand.
Villa 4489 is a luxurious tropical residence made all the more appealing thanks to its sophisticated, modern facilities.
These include a 20-metre private swimming pool, a furnished private dining sala, a media room with flat screen TV, a well equipped fitness room and even a private spa.
The villa boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, two of which can be used as either twin or king size double rooms. The master bedroom itself also features a king size bed, as well as an ensuite bathroom with private tub, separate shower and a personal dressing area.
The villa's expansive central lounge slides open to draw in the cooling sea breezes, with four elegant wooden sofas made all the more comfortable thanks to a liberal spread of cushions. The lounge area also boasts a walk around bar, making Villa 4489 the ideal choice for a private wedding or celebration. Meanwhile, a fitted western kitchen boasts wide counter tops and two double fridge freezers, so delicious meals are bound to be a major part of the stay.
All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa's centre piece – a 20m infinity lap pool – its tiled terrace furnished with comfortable cushioned loungers and an oversized outdoor sofa for days spent lounging or socializing in the sun. From the pool, a wide lawned garden extend down to the quiet beach and rolling waves, with more loungers positioned for the ultimate in private beachside relaxation.
Staying at the villa
Villa 4489 comes with a choice of appealing contemporary facilities and an attractive layout and design that opens straight onto to unspoiled Natai beach. The villa also offers guests a rare combination of inside and outdoor private luxury. It's easy to establish a relaxed routine as you switch between the villa's generous pool, cushioned loungers and expansive air-conditioned living areas, all the time bathed in memorable ocean views. The villa also comes with a helpful staff team, including a private chef to prepare delicious meals and a helpful villa manager to meet individual requests. Such friendly, efficient services swiftly put guests at their ease and life soon becomes a relaxed blend of personal and social time, the two easily balanced thanks to the variety of private facilities. With the beach literally steps away, first class amenities and an irresistible choice of dishes on the menu, guests have very few reasons to venture beyond the villa's immediate, enchanting grounds.
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms.
- Broadband internet connection
- Fully equipped Western Kitchen
- Night security
- Off road under cover parking
- 20m x 5m pool
- Fitness Room and Spa
- Media room
- Sonos sound system throughout the villa
Phuket's popularity as a global tourist destination means many of the region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the Thai mainland, connected to the island by the Sarasin Bridge. Natai Beach in Phang Nga province has quickly become a favorite high-end location as it offers some of the few truly beachfront rental properties in this part of Thailand. Although still quiet and uncrowded, there's a modest choice of restaurants along the beach, including the recent upscale addition, Aziamendi, whose Spanish chef has earned Michelin Stars back home. Phuket's best golf courses and marinas are also within easy reach of the villa by car.
All Bedrooms | USD $1,900 per night - USD $2,500 per night +17.7% Tax
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $1,900 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Apr 10, 2019 - Apr 23, 2019||USD $2,500 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Apr 24, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $1,900 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.