Phuket Villa 4489
This villa is located in: Natai Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
With the golden sands of Natai Beach at its doorstep, this elegant beachfront haven of seclusion and serenity. Designed to inspire as well as provide ample comforts for families and groups, this four-bedroom villa offers an enchanting holiday filled with tropical sunsets, refreshing dips in the sea and quiet strolls along the sands that stretch up the Andaman coast for more than 10 kilometers.
Along with its four luxurious bedrooms, the villa provides an exceptional range of facilities including its glorious 20-metre pool with beach views, a spa room, gym, lavish indoor and outdoor living areas, satellite TV entertainment, a sea-view alfresco dining sala and a modern kitchen. A friendly, full-time team of staff take care of all guest needs including delicious meals prepared daily by a skilled Thai chef.
With its picturesque beachside setting and superb design, the villa certainly lives up to its name. Beyond the delights of Natai, the natural wonders of Thailand's Andaman coast are within easy reach from the villa, including magical Phang Nga Bay, jungle-clad parks and the Similan islands. And most amazingly, this dreamy paradise villa is a mere 30 minutes away from Phuket airport.
- Living room with high-vaulted ceiling
- TV lounge
- Dining area with an eight-seater table
- Modern kitchen with Smeg oven
- Private massage room and spa, and well-equipped gym
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 20-metre private swimming pool with six sun loungers
- Sea-view dining sala with seating for 12 cooled by ceiling fan
- Barbecue facilities
- Beachfront lawn shaded by palm trees
- Four king-bedded suites, two of which can be converted to twin beds
- Equipped with air-conditioner, TV with satellite channels, safety deposit box and hairdryers
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms with indoor showers, plus a double bathtub in the master suite
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 (4 king-bedded suites, two of which can be converted to twin)
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - 20 x 4 x 1.4m
- TV with satellite channels; iPod dock; Sonos speaker
- deposit box
- Private gym
- Villa manager
- Private chef; housekeeper. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) on request at extra charge.
- Spa - Private spa room offering treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional therapists (extra cost applies).
- Natai is a beautiful beach of soft golden sands that sweep up the Andaman coast for 10kilometers. The beach lies within Phang Nga province, just across the bridge fromPhuket Island,. Strict building laws have limited development in the area, and only ahandful of luxury villas and small upscale resorts are sprinkled along the beachfront.Inland, a quiet rural landscape remains intact with lush coconut groves and green fieldswhere water buffalo roam. The nearest town of Kokkloy has a few banks and shops, butfor shopping and nightlife, it’s best to take a drive to Phuket. Beyond the villa, find someexcellent upscale dining spots at nearby beachfront resorts, while some of Thailand’smost enchanting sights are easily reached, including Phang Nga Bay and the Similanislands.
Things To Do
- Natai Beach has attracted some luxury resorts to its shores, making it a newdestination for fine dining and sunset cocktails. The restaurants at Iniala andAleenta resorts have both earned acclaim, while Baba Beach Club is a lively placewith tasty Thai and Japanese menus, DJ nights and a swim-up bar.
- Venture into the jungles of Phang Nga with its scenic waterfall parks, river raftingadventures and ATV rides. Or rise before dawn to visit Samet Nangshe viewpointin time to catch the spectacular sunrise views over Phang Nga Bay.
- hire a yacht or long-tail boat and explorePhang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands and floating village
- Visit Phuket Elephant Sanctuary and Gibbon Rehabilitation Project
- Visit Phuket’s Old Town
- Thaicookery classes are available at nearby Aleenta resort, the JW Marriott Phuketresort on Mai Khao Beach and The Slate hotel at Nai Yang Beach
4 Bedrooms | USD $1,350 per night - USD $3,000 per night +17.7% Tax
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $2,100 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $3,000 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $1,700 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $1,350 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $1,700 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $1,350 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 8, 2024||USD $1,700 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 9, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $1,700 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,350 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $1,700 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 16, 2024 - Jan 14, 2025||USD $3,000 per night||10 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.