Koh Samui Villa 4382
This villa is located in: Ban Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Koh Samui Villa 466
Koh Samui Villa 4100
Koh Samui Villa 4115
Part of a striking collection of contemporary pool villas built right into the cliffside at Baan Taling Ngam, Villa 5 is a chic, comfortable 4-bedroom residence with breathtaking ocean views over a picturesque bay. Ideal for families or small groups looking for some quality time away from the crowds, the leading edge designs blend with the natural surroundings in a unique, private location, easily reached from Samui International Airport but a world away from the island's busy tourist centres. The villa's intelligent, multi-level layout features dedicated spaces for both adults and children, with bright, white interiors, comfortable furnishings and a choice of in and outdoor dining spaces. The living areas and bedrooms literally fold open onto the tropical views with an indulgent garden pool providing the ultimate private retreat from the heat.
Built over 3 levels, Villa 5 is as practical as it is luxurious. The cool white living room and atrium dining area (seating 10) open directly onto the spectacular surroundings and cooling sea breezes. The spacious lounge features plush couches and armchairs, while the attached TV den is a favourite with the kids furnished with a long cushioned sofa, poised in front of a large wall mounted flat screen TV. The dining space is served by an open-plan western kitchen equipped with a full range of modern appliances, while outside, a lawned tropical garden frames the villa's indulgent 10 by 3 metre private pool.
The comfortable and airy bedrooms (2 double, 2 twin) open into generous ensuite bathrooms with rain showers, and one twin bedroom also features a built-in upper bunk, perfect for the kids. The villa is tastefully furnished throughout with deft touches adding Asian accents to the contemporary, minimalist feel and a full complement of cutting edge appliances to make daily life easy and relaxed. The full height, fold out glass doors blur the borders of the indoor and outdoor experience, allowing guests to make full use of the sublime sea view location with steps leading down from the villa to a quiet cove with a semi-private beach boasting yet more breathtaking views out the nearby islands of the Angthong Marine Park.
Staying at Villa 5
Staying at Villa 5 is pure, luxurious escape. You never get bored of the stunning surroundings and this is one of the few locations on the island where you can watch the sun literally pour into the horizon. The generous outdoor spaces take full advantage of the natural environment and the cool, white interiors and uncluttered living spaces mean you can drift all day between the pool and rooms in your beachwear. The efficient staff are always available but never intrusive and families with children can combine communal and private relaxation time with a choice of dedicated areas to escape to.
Being part of a managed estate adds multiple benefits in terms of service and security, but once guests settle in to the villa there is no disturbance from neighbours and the properties are carefully planned to feel supremely private and exclusive. It's quite unusual to find such contemporary comforts in an unspoilt natural setting and the combination of sophisticated design, convenience and spectacular island views make for a memorable vacation.
Villa 5 sits on a quiet cliffside just north of the quaint seaside village of Baan Taling Ngam, one of the few remaining areas on Samui where traditional life continues as it has for years.
The villa itself is within easy reach of several fine beaches and although the location is secluded, proximity to nearby resorts, including the new Intercontinental Samui, as well as a range of beachside dining choices and natural attractions means the options for holiday fun are varied and appealing.
The estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
- Please refer to the Rates & Availability Tab above for specific rate & season schedule
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- The Golden Pagoda of Laem Sor
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurants
- Amazing sunsets scenery overlooking the Ang Thong National Marine Park
4 Bedrooms | USD $900 per night - USD $1,500 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||May 15, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023||USD $900 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023||USD $1,250 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $900 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 14, 2023 - Jan 10, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2024 - Jan 28, 2024||USD $1,250 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Jan 29, 2024 - Feb 12, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Feb 13, 2024 - Apr 13, 2024||USD $1,250 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Apr 14, 2024 - Apr 28, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Apr 29, 2024 - May 14, 2024||USD $1,250 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.
Koh Samui Villa 4382
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.