Phuket Villa 434
This villa is located in: Kalim Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 434 is perched atop the highest point of the estate headland, affording guests breathtaking vistas across Naka Lay Bay and the glistening Andaman Sea beyond. Its wide sweeping footprint offers an appealing choice of open al fresco spaces and private indoor sanctuaries.
The villa’s main entrance opens into the spacious living room, where double-height vaulted ceilings and glass facade panels perfectly frame the postcard-perfect views below. Clear doors fold open onto the infinity pool, which is surrounded by an oversized sun deck and furnished with cushioned loungers for daytime repose. Off in the corner, a narrow path through the surrounding foliage brings guests to a secluded open air 'sala' pavilion, a secret and exclusive relaxation space and viewing platform, perfect to retreat to with a good book.
Whites, grays and blacks form an ultra-contemporary color palette at this sophisticated residence, which is also peppered with exquisite Asian artwork and furnishings. Inside on the main level, minimalist décor belies the plush furnishings and inviting ambience, while sleek design lines subtly define the cleverly allocated living spaces. A modern, open-plan show kitchen blends seamlessly with a long, single-piece dining table, complementing the al fresco dining options, the latter including a formal outdoor table and casual lounge area.
Varied bedroom configurations cater to a range of guest needs, especially for multi-generational families or groups of friends sharing the villa. The lower level boasts most of the villa’s bedroom sanctuaries, save for one located on the upper entrance level. Tranquil secluded spaces, private terraces and indulgent bathtubs complete the list of private pleasures.
Entertainment rooms are similarly well thought out at this villa, providing inspiring spaces conducive to family gatherings and group activities. A table tennis table near the swimming pool begs a friendly match or two made unique by the tropical backdrop, while for a more relaxed get-together, a private cinema room invites guests to huddle in front of the large projection TV and enjoy the latest blockbuster film.
The villa is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
- 5 bedrooms
- 13 meter infinity-edge private pool with shallow end for children
- Detached outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
- Outdoor BBQ and al fresco dining area
- Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
- High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
- Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
- Outdoor ping-pong table
- 32" LCD TV + DVD in master bedroom
- 32" LCD TV + DVD in bedroom 2
- 32" wall mounted LCD TV in dining area
- Direct oceanfront location - 60 meters above sea level
- All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
- Sweeping panoramic views from topmost elevation of the estate
- Ideal for multi-generational families
- Entrance level bedroom 2 has no stairs
- Muted-color interiors and contemporary furnishings with Asian touches
All Bedrooms | USD $2,000 per night - USD $3,700 per night
|Low||Jun 1, 2019 - Sep 30, 2019||USD $2,000 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 1, 2019 - Nov 30, 2019||USD $2,300 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 1, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 21, 2019 - Feb 23, 2020||USD $3,700 per night||14 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 24, 2020 - Apr 18, 2020||USD $2,300 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Apr 19, 2020 - Apr 22, 2020||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 28, 2020 - May 31, 2020||USD $2,300 per night||3 nights min|