Koh Samui Villa 442
This villa is located in: Laem Sor, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
This villa is divided into 4 pavilions. Closest to the beach front is the living / TV pavilion on one side and the 2 master bedrooms on the other side. Situated slightly behind are the 2 other pavilions hosting the kitchen / dining and 2 bedrooms. The rest of the property is covered with smooth terracotta tiles and wooden decks.
The bedding arrangement is ideal for 2 families with children or for a group of friends. The 2 master bedrooms feature double beds and each has an en-suite bathroom. The 2 other bedrooms have each 1 large single bed as well as 1 large pull away bed. Both rooms share a bathroom. These 2 rooms can however not be considered as double beds.
To complete the facilities, the large kitchen and its island cooking unit provides functionality, space and comfort. It is also very much appreciated by those learning to cook Thai food as you can more actively participate with our Thai Chef than with a standard kitchen. The long dining table has sea views and sits 8 Guests. Finally a service room is attached to the kitchen for storage and laundry purposes.
From the design, priority has been given to the outdoor living of the guests where one can enjoy sun bathing by the private infinity edge pool, play in the adjacent garden or on the beach with the children or simply relax under the cover of the pool sala while reading a book.
Being on the beach, the villa offers stunning views to the nearby islands of Koh Taen and Koh Matsum where their white sandy beaches can be seen from the pool’s edge. The sight of the Samui fishermen boats gives a gentle touch of local integration and is the scene of numerous and famous picturesque scenes.
On the southern coast of Koh Samui, 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100meters from the beach line.
- Decking area with sunbeds and dining table
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- A local service mobile phone is provided with the villa
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy
- The Villa Manageress is available to cater to the guests every need
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Cook service and shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
- Baby sitting on site
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- The Golden Pagoda
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurants
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.