Phuket Villa 4168
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 4168 is a beautiful family villa located in the southern part of the tropical island of Phuket within 3 minutes drive to renowned Nai Harn beach. This luxury property, comprising of 600sqm under roof, is set in a private development of three villas nestled between a luscious rubber plantation and a coconut grove. It gives ample accommodation and is the perfect hideaway for a large group or 2/3 families looking for ideal outdoor living.
It comprises of 5 double bedrooms, all en suite over two levels. The ground floor is split between a 2 bedroom semi self contained area with its own kitchenette living and dining room and a huge main lounge with an open plan fully fitted luxury kitchen. The main living area covering half the downstairs area comes complete with a 3m dining room table, 3 large leather sofas and a home theatre system and lends itself to perfect entertaining. All rooms downstairs open onto a sundeck, sala, stunning child friendly pool with detachable fence and beautifully landscaped gardens with mature coconut trees.
The sala containing a kitchenette and 10 seater dining table is ideal for al fresco dining. Upstairs comprises of 3 further double bedrooms, cloakroom study and lounge opening onto an alternative seating area on a surround balcony overlooking the pool area and coconut grove treetops. Villa 4168 can readily accommodate 10 people and depending on the age of your children up to 14 guests.
With great attention to detail it is tastefully furnished with a mixture of contemporary furniture, Chinese antiques, Asian artworks and Thai silks which complement the rich wooden flooring throughout the whole upstairs living area. It comes complete with large maid's accommodation, laundry room and poolside shower.
At Villa 4168 we offer a number of services to make your holiday as relaxing and stress free as possible giving you plenty of time to lounge by the pool or enjoy the pristine beaches dotted around the island. You will be picked up at the airport and brought directly to the villa where a member of staff will give you a tour of the property.
A full time maid is employed to maintain the villa during your stay. A free in house laundry service is included. The garden will be tendered and pool cleaned for your convenience.
Our in house staff can prepare your favourite Thai dishes and Western breakfasts which include fresh fruit, juices, bacon and eggs. Food can be purchased at cost from local markets/supermarkets, which are extremely reasonable by western standards. Please inform the villa manager if you require this service.
Depending on your requirements a reliable driver with air-conditioned minibus or car will pick you up from the airport and be available for the duration of your stay.
Babysitting can be organized with advance notice given to the villa manager. Wine Cellar
The villa has a well stocked wine cooler at your disposal. All wines will be charged at cost and are purchased from an excellent local supplier.
Sound System and DVD
The lounge is equipped with a 42inch LG flat screen and home theatre system for your viewing/listening pleasure. The guest lounge also has a flat screen TV and DVD player. A large selection of CD's and DVD'S are available for both adults and children.
- Full time maid, cook, driver, gardener and pool boy are included.
- 5 double bedrooms en suite, complete with air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
- Magnificent master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and dressing room.
- One super king size bed, one king size bed, one double bed and two twin rooms containing two pull out beds each.
- Large sun terrace with an extensive selection of modern garden furniture overlooking exotic pool set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Child and toddler friendly environment with detachable pool fence, high chairs, baby cot and pool toys.
- Sala including a kitchenette and 10 seater dining table.
- Open plan living area with dining room table that seats 12 people and 3 sofas accommodating all guests.
- Fully fitted luxury Western style kitchen.
- Granite work surfaces throughout kitchen, kitchenettes, all bathrooms, cloakrooms, laundry and maid's room.
- Separate semi self contained area containing kitchenette and living room ideal for guests or second family. Upstairs lounge and balcony overlooking pool, sundeck and sala.
- Stunning selection of Chinese antiques.
- Double carport.
- Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, water, juice, bread, milk and fruit.
- Bed linen and towel change when required.
- Large flat screen TV, DVD and CD in main lounge and guest lounge.
- Free selection of DVDs and CDs for adults and children.
All Bedrooms | USD $800 per night - USD $1,400 per night
|Low||May 1, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018||USD $800 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $1,000 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 15, 2019||USD $1,400 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 16, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $1,000 per night||5 nights min|