Phuket Villa 4179
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
This luxurious 6 bedroom ocean front villa is spread over 4 separate levels. The villa is based in a spectacularly scenic location on the northern headland of Kamala Bay overlooking one of the Island’s larger beaches.
Spacious living, tasteful decor and private surroundings ensure that every guest at the villa has a holiday to remember. Every detail has been considered so that guests are made to feel at home. Air-Conditioning throughout, modern appliances, WiFi Internet, stylish furnishings and décor provide a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
The villa is an extremely spacious house with expansive sand washed terraces surrounded by lush tropical foliage. At the centre of the villa you find the impressive swimming pool and sala which both provide an exotic location to overlook the Andaman Sea and Kamala Bay. Sun loungers and ample decking provide the perfect setting for relaxing during those sunny Phuket days.
The Master bedroom is located on the second floor and overlooks the pool, gardens and Kamala Bay. This spacious bedroom, with decorative grey stone walls and beautiful black granite floors, has its entry via a bridge over the swimming pool & Sala which creates its own island effect. Entering through the artistic wooden doors you step directly onto the spacious terrace of this huge privately enclosed suite. The master features elaborate wooden ceilings and tasteful furnishings and leads to a stylish en-suite bathroom. The accommodation comes with a King Sized bed, spacious surroundings and great views. The designer decorated living area includes a settee for 4 people and coffee table as well as a 32” Plasma screen TV. A mini-fridge and safety box are found in the built in robe.
Walking out into the villa from the master suite and across the pool, the VIP suite sits across level 2 overlooking the Jacuzzi and the bay. This spacious suite could easily be mistaken for the master bedroom with private Jacuzzi/bath, King sized bed, spacious living area, beautifully varnished wooden floors and ceilings. It would be hard to find a more comfortable room on Phuket’s west coast.
Moving downstairs to the kitchen, dining and living areas guests will be delighted by the built in pool side windows that line the corridors from the kitchen to the indoor and outdoor dining areas. This special feature allows guests to have the feeling of being inside the pool without getting wet. The Kitchen is a very large western designed kitchen with all the modern appliances one would expect in a holiday villa of this nature. The kitchen is manned by a Thai chef as part of our Signature Collection service.
Dining is an experience at in the villa and our staff can offer indoor and outdoor settings depending on guests’ mood. Outdoor under covered dining overlooks Kamala Beach - a perfect spot for breakfast and a morning coffee. However guests can also enjoy their dining more formally inside the large 10 seat dining room is tastefully decorated with modern Thai artwork and furnishings.
The Dining room sits adjacent to the large and comfortable living room with silk settee, day bed, 50” Plasma Screen TV and en-suite. Both the Living and dining areas are air-conditioned and connected via sun deck which has been recently been extended to provide more outdoor living area that overlooks the sea.
Three other guest suites are located on two levels above the VIP suite. The rooms are fully equipped with air-con, mini fridges and newly renovated en-suite bathrooms to provide guests with a luxurious base to enjoy their island holiday. Two of the guest suites come with large outside-baths situated on the large sand washed terraces.
The villa could be mistaken for a small boutique resort yet guests will experience an overwhelming feeling of privacy. Some nice little additions to the landscaping include a natural rock-pool and tanning deck, which has been built into the rocks and can be accessed directly from the villa. This path can also be used to access Kamala Beach and for the more adventurous Laem Singh Beach without the hassle of having to walk up to the road.
Close to many activities, beach and nightlife, this villa is an excellent choice for families and small groups.
Kamala Bay Phuket
The villa is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Good restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view.
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests
- Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Airport transfer: US$ 40 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Rates subject to 10% and 7% taxes.
- Five double suites, all with en-suite bathrooms and one with private Jacuzzi
- All bedrooms have sea view
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Dining area inside and outside
- Private swimming pool and hot tub
- LCD TV, Music and home cinema system
- Fully fitted custom made kitchen to Western standards, and laundry area
- Beautiful teak floors and ceilings
- Quietly located on Private Estate
- Smoke-detectors are fitted throughout the property
- Beautiful Kamala and Laem Singh beaches are a short walk away. Several other beaches are a short drive away
- An English speaking Villa Manageress lives on site and is available to address your service needs
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with complimentary driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms or even at the spa of the resort
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach.
- Golf at one of Phuket’s top 5 golf course
- Sailing or cruising in the Phang Nga Bay with day tour (private charter can be arranged)
- Phuket Fantasea is 5 min drive
- Patong nightlife 15 minute drive
Please Note: 6th bedroom Use and final rate is upon final quote from VG.COM staff.
3 Bedrooms | USD $1,100 per night - USD $1,500 per night +17.7% Tax
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $1,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||USD $1,500 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Jan 22, 2019||USD $1,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Apr 10, 2019 - Apr 23, 2019||USD $1,500 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Apr 24, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $1,100 per night||3 nights min|
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,500 per night - USD $2,200 per night +17.7% Tax
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||USD $2,200 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Jan 22, 2019||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Apr 10, 2019 - Apr 23, 2019||USD $2,200 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Apr 24, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.
Real Client Reviews
The villa is very beautifully located at the edge of the beach. A few of us were able to go into the sea directly from the rocks below the villa; as well as walk to the Kamala beach. The staff is very helpful and always available to help. Special mention to Nid who understood our needs and made our stay wonderful!
1. Location - Beautiful sea views esp if one gets lucky with a clear sky in the evenings (afraid we werent) for a sunset. Access to the beach over the rocks for adults without kids or medical issues.
2. Staff - wonderful team and the food they cook is good!
3. Rooms - very well kept. Regularly cleaned and the master rooms are huge! Couple of them are slightly smaller.
1. Stairs - As someone before us had mentioned, this villa has a lot of stairs so if there are only able adults staying then its not much of an issue but as we had kids with us (including infants) it was not easy
2. Charges - We were never told of the THB 750 minimum charge (vs the additional 20% over groceries). We had to pay for one of the days as we were rushing to the airport and there was no time to argue but we felt that it was not informed before and even though its a small amount, the owner should have been gracious enough to stick to 20% only.
3. Swimming pool - Its a plunge pool rather than a swimming pool. Also the main sitting area is at a level different to the swimming pool area. The kids pool was wonderful though for the small kids in the group.
Overall, loved the location and access to beach and the views. The staff is very helpful which makes the stay very easy!
The staff was very helpful in organizing transport also which made the stay very convenient