Phuket Villa 4351
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Villa 4351 is a thoroughly modern interpretation of a direct oceanfront beach house, one of only four private homes on Patong Bay where you can walk out of the villa onto the sand. The house has spectacular bay and town views on a small, quiet sandy stretch, yet is easily walkable to the main Patong beach.
The villa with just over 300 Sq.m of gross area, has three substantial bedrooms, all with fantastic views of the beach and sea and with access onto terrace spaces for each of them. The upper two bedrooms have large en suite bathrooms.
There is ample built in cupboard space in each bedroom. The lower bedroom shares a bathroom with the living areas and this has direct access to the swimming pool area and beach. There is a beachfront sunbathing terrace, infinity edge swimming pool and separate roof top deck with its own sunbathing and shaded living areas.
The living, kitchen and dining areas are all open plan and you'll find that the space seems almost endless as the side doors slide away completely to give access to the covered open air dining area and the front doors fold and slide away to provide uninterrupted access to the pool and bay views.
On the third level you'll find a spacious 80 Sq.m roof terrace . Half of this is open air, but covered by a modern styled ‘sala', under which guests can relax day and evening in the oversize sofas.
- Daily maid
- One round trip airport transfer
- Welcome package; water, beer, soft drinks
- Linens changed every 3 days, pool and beach towels changed daily
- Personal grocery shopping at market price + 20% service charge
- Concierges service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
- Wireless internet and cable television
- Personal laundry service (optional)
- In villa chef service ( optional )
- In villa massage (optional)
- Transport or vehicle hire (optional)
- Outstanding beachfront location
- West coast sunset and Patong views
- Modern minimalist beach house design
- Private swimming pool
- 3 bedrooms with king size beds
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 x 50" flat screen TV's with satellite cable TV
- Indoor open plan kitchen, island breakfast bar, living area
- Covered open air dining area
- Roof top sun bathing area + covered sala with oversize sofa seating
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 5 minutes drive to Patong Beach
- Close to shopping, hospitals and nightlife
- Walking distance to 3 great restaurants
The beach in front of the house is extremely private. Apart from the odd fisherman in the early evening or morning time, you may see the same one or two people walking their dogs two or three times a week, and that's about it. I.e. it is perfect for a secluded beach holiday yet still very close by all the action of Patong - Asia's most vibrant beachside resort destination.
Also walking distance are several of Phuket's top restaurants including Ban Rim Pa, White Box, Aqua and Pan Yah.
Alternative main west coast beaches such as Surin and Kata are 15 minutes drive. The island's marinas are between 20 and 30 minutes drive. If you wish to combine a villa and charter yacht holiday, a boat can be moored beyond the reef, directly in front of the villa, in high season. Villa 4351 is a great place to come on holiday, to enjoy your 'own' beach and yet be close by all the entertainment that Patong and Phuket's west coast can offer, all the time supported by a private staff whose sole task is to make your holiday the best it can be.
All Bedrooms | USD $1,150 per night - USD $1,900 per night
|Low||May 1, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019||USD $1,150 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $1,300 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 9, 2020||USD $1,900 per night||14 nights min|
|High||Jan 10, 2020 - Apr 30, 2020||USD $1,300 per night||5 nights min|