Phuket Villa 4396
This villa is located in: Kathu Valley, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 4396 is an elegant and spacious, five bedroom villa directly on the golf course at the villa in the pleasant Kathu Valley, less than 10 minutes drive from the beach. It is set in it’s own private walled compound beside the golf course in an idyllic tropical setting.
The property has high ceilings, plenty of windows and so is light and airy throughout. A 14m x 5m swimming pool lies at the front of the house surrounded by terracing with teak sunbeds. The pool has a children’s shallow end and deep end for diving. Guests can also relax in one of three lower floor shaded verandas with either comfy sofa seating or out door table and chairs.
The huge kitchen/dining room is over 10m long. There is a fully equipped western kitchen, breakfast bar and formal dining area which open both to the pool and to a covered terrace with comfy, sofa seating.
The inside living rooms have been arranged for everyone’s comfort. There are two separate living sofa areas inside of the 12m long entertainment area with a large screen TV, DVD, Ipod/Ipad docking speaker with sofa seating at one end. Free Wi-Fi
Outside at the rear of the villa, there is a badminton area.
On the upper floor are 5 bedrooms. Two master suites occupy the wings, each with a covered balcony with sofa seating and ensuite bathroom. Two central bedrooms share a bathroom and make great children’s /nanny accommodation as they are linked by an internal corridor. Both of these bedrooms also has a king size bed. The fifth bedroom has a queen size bed and offers views of the Kathu hills
There is plenty of car parking space at the villa. A dedicated villa minibus is on call during guest stays if required. This allows easy transportation to the various beaches and resort areas and attractions throughout the island. Patong Beach with it’s shopping, restaurants and day and night life is less than a 10 minute drive away.
The villa should appeal to those who wish to have comfort, space,peace and quiet in a fresh, natural environment at a price point significantly below west coast villas and yet be within 10 minutes drive of beaches and nightlife.
The villa is managed by an onsite western/Thai couple who live in an annexe of the property and by a live in daily maid who maintains the villa on a day to day basis. Light continental breakfasts, lunch and dinner can be prepared for guests at reasonable charges. Alternatively there are several Thai restaurants within a couple of minutes drive from simple Thai food to gourmet French cuisine. Central Festival shopping mall with it’s many restaurants is 10 minutes drive.
- Villa manageress
- Daily maid
- Welcome package; water, beer, soft drinks
- Regular servicing of linens and towels
- Personal grocery shopping at market price + minimum service charge
- Concierge services such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
- Wireless internet and cable television
- Transfers (optional)
- Personal laundry service (optional)
- In villa chef service (optional)
- In villa massage (optional)
- Transport or vehicle hire (optional)
- In villa Thai cooking classes (optional)
- Yacht Charter direct to the villa in high season
- Central location easily accessible to beaches and nightlife
- Golf course views
- Elegant, spacious design
- Peaceful and relaxing environment
- Large 14m x 5m private swimming pool
- 5 bedrooms. 4 x king size beds, 1 x queen size bed
- 4 bathrooms
- Large open plan kitchen, island breakfast bar, formal dining area
- Plenty of sunbeds and covered outside seating areas
- 50" flat screen TV. DVD player, Ipod/Ipad speaker system
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Hard surface badminton area
- 10 minutes drive to Patong Beach
- Close to shopping and nightlife
- On site live-in staff and management for 24 hour care
All Bedrooms | USD $800 per night - USD $1,400 per night
|Low||May 1, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019||USD $800 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 9, 2020||USD $1,400 per night||14 nights min|