Koh Samui Villa 499
This villa is located in: Bo Phut, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
Villa 499 is a gem of a villa right on the beach with breathtaking sea views of the golden Big Buddha and Koh Phangnan. It is conveniently located in the centre of the village of Ban Rak, yet tucked away in tranquil privacy behind its own enclosure. The rear of the villa contains a terrace, garden and private infinity pool that overlooks Big Buddha Beach.
As you enter the light and airy main living space, you are struck by the stunning views straight out across the water to neighboring Koh Phangnan. Simple but elegant, the open plan living/dining area has been thoughtfully designed to keep it cool, with a total of 6 sets of French windows flanking both lengths of the room and a high wooden ceiling that keeps the air flowing, ably assisted by ceiling fans. The furniture is solid wood, the style minimalist but comfortable with furnishings in soft warm colors. The lounge section has a 3-seater sofa and two armchairs and a large flat-screen TV and the dining table seats six. At one end of this central living area is a fully-fitted modern kitchen, separated from the rest of the room by a smart breakfast bar that seats two. Facilities include a large double fridge/freezer, a 4-ring electric hob, double sink and microwave (guests should note there is no separate oven).
The master bedroom is positioned at the rear of the villa with prime ocean views. The ensuite bathroom leads from a walk-in shower to an outdoor sunken bath that is completely enclosed and private. It also enjoys its own mini lounge area with TV. The second bedroom is also ensuite and has its own private terrace with small garden. In addition, there is a guest toilet off the main living area.
Along the rear of the villa runs a terrace that drops down to a small walled garden containing a sala. From the garden, you step down to the private infinity pool right by the beach. A private gate leads from the bottom of the garden directly onto the beach.
This is a delightful beach front villa with gorgeous tranquil views and just the right size for a family or couples. Not far from the hustle and bustle of the nearby shops and restaurants, yet tucked away in seclusion, this is a hidden treasure that sparkles with Samui magic. (Villa will be available as from July 2007)
• On Bang Rak beach between Big Buddha and Bophut, on the northeastern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng
• Infinity private pool
• Enclosed patio and garden with sala with seaviews
• All bedrooms are equipped with TV satellite and DVD players and satellite channels
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned
• Fully integrated alarm & security system
• Security guard during night time
• Broadband WIFI ADSL
• The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
• Big Buddha Temple
• Water sports
• Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
• Boat trips to outer islands
• 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
All Bedrooms | USD $400 per night - USD $560 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $400 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||USD $560 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Feb 8, 2019||USD $440 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2019 - Feb 23, 2019||USD $480 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 24, 2019 - Mar 24, 2019||USD $440 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 25, 2019 - Apr 8, 2019||USD $480 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2019 - May 14, 2019||USD $440 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $400 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $440 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.